University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022/2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. Applications are invited from interested and eligible applicants for the 2022 University of Melbourne Scholarship Programme.
This article covers the University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, eligibility and requirements, closing date, and more.
- Host Institution(s): University of Melbourne
- Study in: Australia
- Study level: Masters, PhD
- Nationality: International Students, Domestic Students
Description of University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022
The University offers hundreds of prizes that are designed to reward hard work and achievement as you move through your course. From your first year in undergraduate study. through internships and through to your PhD., you can win prizes that will help you concentrate on your studies. These prices won’t just help you while you study – they’ll become an integral part of your CV.
Melbourne Model’ is structured for international flexibility, and sends over 1300 students abroad each year on a semester, year or short term intensive programs. Graduate students can seek funding for their research overseas, to engage in and publish research, or to engage with colleagues at key conferences.
University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022 will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- Living allowance of $31,200 per year pro rata (2020 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
To qualify for University of Melbourne Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a Master or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Melbourne or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
How to Apply for University of Melbourne Scholarship
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Melbourne Scholarship:
- Step 1: Choose your course
- Step 2: Check eligibility and fees
- Step 3: Prepare your documentation
- Step 4: Apply with Melbourne
- Step 5: Be assessed and wait for offers
- Step 5: Plan for accommodation
University of Melbourne Scholarship Application Deadline:
If you have applied for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships.
To know more about University of Melbourne Scholarship, please visit official website:
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.